- 1.5 cups zucchini, slightly drained
- 0.5 cups honey
- 2 eggs, large
- 0.33 cups almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp nutmeg
- 0.5 tsp ground clove
- 0.33 cups coconut oil, melted
Time in the Kitchen
- Prep. Time 25 min.
- Cooking Time 50 min.
- Total Time 75 min.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 8×4 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix zucchini, honey, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract together
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix, pacing yourself. Next add in coconut oil and mix again until well combined. Add in toasted nuts and/or chocolate chips if you’re into it
- Pour mix into greased loaf pan, sprinkle with extra chocolate chips or honey. Bake for 50 – 60 minutes until your tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling, if you have one.